Please join me in celebrating my move …. AND with a NEW website ADDRESS.
NOTE: I had planned to KEEP the old address, but was advised (due to “branding”) that it was best to change it …..
THEREFORE, please join me at www.CounselingOnAShoestring.net
Now for Computer Lesson 101:
It has been brought to my attention that some of my “Senior Readers” (smile) do not know how to get to “the blog” . . . your options follow:
- Click on the graphic above (with the World and www . . . ) OR click on my underlined website address above OR
- GO to the VERY TOP of your Google screen and type in either www.counselingonashoestring.net -or- counselingonashoestring.net OR
- Don’t tell anyone; however, the following addresses will ALSO work . . . www.counselingonashoestring.com -or- counselingonashoestring.com
- Now if you get emails from me (even on you CELL PHONE or TABLET), you JUST LINK (click on) from the email (this time I “think” I even gave instructions as to where to CLICK).
- Now, concerning WHAT IS A BLOG? Definition borrowed from … http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blog
blog [blawg, blog] noun 1. a website containing a writer's or group of writers' own experiences,observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other websites. 2. a single entry or post on such a website: She regularly contributes a blog to the magazine's website.
verb (used without object), blogged, blogging. 3. to maintain or add new entries to a blog. verb (used with object), blogged, blogging. 4. to express or write about on a blog: She’s been blogging her "accomplishments" for almost a year.
NOTE: I have been advised to limit my “word count”; however, I have decided that the MAIN REASON for my new Blogging-Career is because I want freedom from censorship and control . . . therefore, because I have LOTS to say, I intend to say it “my way” . . . after-all, YOU have Reader-Power — feel FREE to stop reading when you are tired — however, I Do Hope You Return (once rested-smile) . . .
’cause …. we need to tie together! …. ’cause …. souls need support!
ALSO, BEFORE you leap over to my NEW and IMPROVED site, please finish reading this one–this site has my blogging-roots! :-)
P.S. If you ain’t having a good time …. at least one of us is! xoxoxo
NEW Website/BLOG … CounselingOnAShoestring.net
Janis Small Omide, Blogging-Counselor ♥
Thanks for stopping by, thanks for letting me share—let’s keep in touch!